Friday, October 22, 2010

More Alumni Thoughts on Homecoming

While we at the Dolphin Network always enjoy reaching out to the JU alums, to be honest, we are hoping that you are to busy to read this post because you are en-route to the Homecoming festivities this weekend (or, perhaps, already there).

For those still considering attending, but were not swayed by by our posts from two alumni that are coming to Homecoming or why Marine Scientists should attend, we wanted to share a couple other quick comments from other alumni on what Homecoming means to them:
I am going to alumni weekend to see my best friends and to row in the alumni race. I know its going to be weird seeing the new building next to the boathouse and knowing no one on the current crew team anymore, but I still love visiting Jacksonville because that is where my best and favorite memories are.- Amanda Soukup

Why am I looking forward to Homecoming? I come to Homecoming every year, but this is my 10 year reunion. My favorite event is the tailgate BBQ and the game. It is also a great event for the entire family. My 5 year old has a blast and I think I have all ready passed my love for JU onto her. Looking forward to a great weekend.- Tralyn Reeves Hodson

Homecoming is a tradition. I like being able to continue a tradition that JU takes pride in. Coming back to campus sparks great memories -- heading down University, passing Brest Hall, through The Valley and by Swisher Gym. Once you have been removed from that scene it is always nice to come back and revisit those memories.- Steve Command 
For those attending, have a fun, safe weekend.

Click here to register for Homecoming.
For more information on the Homecoming schedule of events, visit the JU website or the Dunk'n Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment